●Our concept → Japanese website
- We created the first board game space in Minato-ku, Tokyo!
- Pineapple Games is recommended for people like this!
◇Customers using the board game space / board game cafe for the first time
Since our store is a small, we spend time focusing on board game guidance and rule explanations for individual customers. We will be happy to respond to any concerns other than games, so please feel free to ask the staff.
◇Customers who want to play for a long time
Our store is open from 10:00 am to 23:00 pm (13:00 to 23:00 on weekdays). It is open from early hours, so it is recommended for customers who want to play all day.
◇Customers who want to play at a low price
When we opened Pineapple Games, we reviewed our useless expenses and made it possible to operate at low cost. The basic play fee is low, and you can bring food and drinks (self-proclaimed lowest price in Tokyo). The charter fee is also cheap, so if you have an event of about 12 to 18 people, please consider holding it at our shop. (Maximum 20 people available)
- The goal is to create new entertainment in Tamachi!
- The area around Tamachi Station, where I spent my student days, was a place where there were few places to play. Tamachi is basically a business district, and the entertainment center is restaurants and karaoke for adults. This has not changed even after more than 10 years.
Pineapple Games suggests using a "board game store" after school or work. There are many board games that you can enjoy regardless of age or gender, from those that everyone can enjoy to heavy games. Our aim is to let as many people as possible know the appeal of board games and to establish a new play culture in Tamachi! And I would be so happy if Pineapple Games could become a shop where everyone could have a good time.
- List of media appearances
◇Tamachi Journal（2nd time）
◇YAHOO Life Magazine
◇モヤモヤさまぁ～ず2 (Moya Moya Summers2)